ETeam and CMP Update 2020

Lauren Biggs

ETEAM and CMP Update


The advance of the new strain of virus called COVID-19 around the world and now in the US has affected all of us in tremendous ways. Efforts to contain and control its spread are extensive. Anxieties have increased, routines have been disrupted, and plans have become uncertain.

It seems there are still more questions than answers about the disease and the duration of its effect.

We are aware that there are also questions concerning the impact of this situation on ETEAM and CMP trips planned for this summer. The Leadership Team at IM wanted to let you know how we are processing the situation and how we will proceed to make the necessary decisions concerning our plans for this summer.

  1. We are praying and hopeful that the duration of this crisis will be short-lived and our plans will not have to be altered. We would encourage you to work on that assumption and continue to raise your support and make your plans as usual.
  2. The Leadership Team of IM will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis. We will meet again on ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ to reassess how things are progressing. Our hope is that the threat of the virus will have declined significantly. If at any time we determine that plans must be altered or trips must be canceled, we will notify you immediately.
  3. A final decision will be made concerning ETEAM by ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿต. Decisions about CMP trips will be made 40 days prior to planned departure. The wellbeing of our students is our highest priority. We will not send out teams if there is any level of uncertainty concerning your safety.
  4. If you decide that you no longer desire to participate in ETEAM or CMP this year, you can withdraw from the program prior to ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿต (ETEAM) or ticket purchase (CMP) without penalty. All monies given by you will be reimbursed. Support given for you by others will be returned to the donors. This decision will not hinder future opportunities.
  5. If the difficult decision to cancel trips has to be made on or before ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿต, you will be contacted immediately and given instructions on the options available to you.

Please understand that we are taking this very seriously and monitoring it as closely as possible so that we can make the best and most informed decisions. The safety of our students is our highest priority and will ultimately be the deciding factor in every decision we make.

Thank you for your willingness to serve in this capacity. We are thankful to have you as part of our IM family. You are in our prayers. Please pray for us as we seek the Lordโ€™s wisdom and leading.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป,ย ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—œ๐— , ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ., ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ.๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด.



Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *