Here was what the month of May brought in ministry…by the numbers…
- Anthony and teammate Tim Johnson traveled 750 miles roundtrip during the first weekend of May to participate in the Apologetics Forum. They were able to soak up great teaching by Michael Ramsden and other leaders. The theme of the conference-Being an influencer in our secular society-speaks to the heart of our challenges in Spain.
- The second week of May brought our young people and their parents together for the Evangelical Olympics. This year more than 700 young people from 33 churches participated. The 23 participants from the Alpedrete church won medals in 12 events and our church placed 6th overall in the competition. The highlight was watching everyone cheer each other on and compete in a way that honored our Savior.
- On May 19th the Alpedrete church held their first ever “Café Concierto.” This concert and coffee time featured a Christian songwriter and singer who wove his testimony and the Good News of the gospel throughout the evening. We were thrilled for 76 attendees with various unchurched among them.
- Two very special visitors joined us here in Alpedrete on May 20th. We were thrilled to host IM General Director Clint Morgan and his wife Lynette. During their four day visit, they were able to spend time with missionaries on the field and see new areas we are praying about for future works.
- P.S.-Make sure you click through the pictures above so you are sure to see all six!