- Tim & Lydia Awtrey – Praise God that we arrived safely in Bulgaria and pray for us as we begin our annual church conference next weekend.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Tomorrow, August 26, we will be finishing our three-day kids’ outreach event in the village of Batsova Mahala. We have been encouraged by the number of kids who have attended so far. Please pray that God will bring fruit from our efforts in this village and that someday in the near future there will be church planted there.
- Ken & Jayne Cash – Please pray for safe and uneventful travel as we leave for Bulgaria on Thursday afternoon (Aug 26)! We are excited to finally be joining our team.
- Adam & Carol Duncan – Continue to pray for us as we travel seeking partners, for our house closing, and for Carol as she continues hours in the clinic for her FNP degree.
- Daniel & Kate Speer – Pray for us as we get ready to begin travel and seek out financial partners for the church revitalization in Japan. Also, pray for Analeigh and Audrey as they continue to adjust to life in America.
- Donnie & Ruth McDonald – Continue to pray for the response to the spike in COVID-19 cases here in Japan. Numerous municipal hospitals have turned away COVID patients because of having no available beds. The current Health Emergency Declaration is in effect for all the greater Tokyo area and has been expanded to numerous prefectures throughout Japan through Sept. 12.
- Tim & Kristi Johnson – This week classes have begun at Welch College, where Alejandro is in his last year and Ana is starting her first year. We are also serving as the “Missionaries in Residence” at Welch this year. Pray for a good start to the school year, and for God to continue leading students to answer the call to missions and serving Christ around the world.
- Sam & Lauren Riggs – Praise the Lord! We are 95% funded! Please pray we can get the last little bit so we can be in Spain soon. We also are still waiting on a few documents from the Spanish government (Emilia’s Spanish passport/citizenship, copies of Sam’s birth certificate, and our family book). Please pray they come in soon!
- Please pray for our Stateside missionaries as they seek prayer and financial support.
- Please pray that Jerry and Barb Gibbs would receive their “sanitary pass” while they are in France for three weeks. It comes by email with a QR code and is needed to get into restaurants, public transportation, etc. They applied for the pass before getting to France, but it has still not arrived yet. They have reapplied and are hoping to get it soon.
- Pray for IM missionary kids who are returning to school or starting classes at college or university this fall. Pray for the teachers and school systems to stay healthy.
- Pray for those who are still affected by COVID. Many countries around the world are still struggling.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Jerry Pinkerton (Ivory Coast), Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).