- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Praise God for the wonderful time we had at the National Conference of our five New Life churches this past weekend, as well as for the 130 participants in it!
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Next Wednesday, September 15th, kids across Bulgaria will go start back to school. Please pray that God will bless Bulgaria with a safe and healthy school year. Pray that students and teachers who are believers will be able to be bold in their witness and that they will make Christ known in the way they live out their faith in front of others.
- Adam & Carol Duncan – Antioch Academy in Ecuador started in-person school this past week, pray for the students and their families. Remember us as we travel each weekend for the next several weekends. Pray for Carol as she has hit a snag in being able to graduate in December, as previously planned. Continue to pray for Dennis, Carol’s dad, as he still awaits a neurologist appointment to better care for his new seizures/strokes.
- Jonathan & Michelle Chereau – Please pray for our outreach event “Connexion Kidz” as we get back to our activities on Wednesday, Sept. 8. Pray that we have good conversations about God and church like we had two years ago. Thank you!
- Rusty & Brenda Carney – Praise God for the salvation of a boy at KCC this past Sunday, Sept. 5! He is the son of one of the couples in our church. Please pray for his continued spiritual growth.
- Daniel & Shelby Culwell – We just applied for our VISA renewals, pray that they come back before we need to return to the States, we cannot leave here without it.
- Daniel & Kate Speer – Pray for us as we begin traveling throughout the fall, for safety on the roads, and for good health for the family.
- Anthony & Lea Edgmon – Praise the Lord with us for safe travels to and from the US to be with family during the loss of Lea’s sister, Wendy. Continue to keep the Briscoes in prayer as they return to work and school. Marc will begin his first day of his senior year of high school today, Sept 8. Pray for God’s will to be evident in his life this year.
- Tim & Kristi Johnson – We are so thankful for your prayers for our family as we have transitioned to ministry in the States. We are currently serving as the “Missionaries in Residence” at Welch College, while still visiting many of our supporting churches. We are not completely settled yet because we are still waiting for the container with our household goods to arrive. Please pray with us that it will clear customs soon so that it can be delivered to us.
- Please pray for our Stateside missionaries as they seek prayer and financial support.
- Pray for those who are still affected by COVID. Many countries around the world are still struggling.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Jerry Pinkerton (Ivory Coast), Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).