April 14, 2021
- Tim & Lydia Awtrey – Thank God for the opportunity to spend time with Tim’s family. Please pray for our fundraising efforts. It has been difficult to find churches that want to hear about our work in Bulgaria.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Please be praying for us as we organize special services for both Palm Sunday (April 25th) and Easter (May 2nd). Pray that many unsaved people will come to these events and that there will be people who understand for the first time the significance of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Pray for a man who came to church for the first time this past week. After suffering a very bad car accident a few months ago, he is now struggling to find a job and make a living for himself. Pray that God will provide for him and that we will be able to be a blessing to him.
- Adam & Carol Duncan– Pray for our THP team short-term trip in seven weeks. Pray as we travel in Missouri, Tennessee, and Florida for mission services, for added monthly supporters. Continue to pray for the many transitions ahead for our family; particularly our children (Caleb,14 & Moriah, 13).
- David & Mimi Reeves – Please pray for us as we travel to Oklahoma this week. We will be speaking at several churches and at the Women Active for Christ conference.
- Doug & Miriam Bishop- Pray for us as we travel and fundraise.
- Annabelle Ellis – Please continue to pray that the situation in Japan will improve so that borders may re-open, and that I can soon join the Hope Alive team on the field.
- Sam & Lauren Riggs – We just started a two-week Language Acquisition course! Pray for us as we learn; pray we give ourselves grace as we make mistakes. Pray we make the most of these two weeks. Also, Lauren’s new passport came in last week, and we are expecting Emilia’s passport this week. So please pray it comes in with no issues.
- Chris & Tori – Pray that Tori’s Spanish residency would be approved this week. Chris and the children have theirs, but for some reason Tori’s has been held up since October, so we would appreciate your prayers for its approval. We have plans to be stateside this summer for some fundraising and we need this to be approved so we can start making travel plans. Thanks so much!
- Pray for our expecting missionary family: Caroline and Adam Pierce (IM Family). Ask God to give good health and wisdom. Pray the baby will grow and mature as expected.
- Give thanksgiving and prayers for Cheri Ham, who just retired after working over 24 years with IM. Cheri was Financial Operations Manager, where she served with excellence.
- Please pray for our missionaries as they continue to seek prayer and financial support.
- Pray for Carlisle Hanna as he transitions to retirement, and deals with health problems.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems:
Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Jerry Pinkerton (Côte d’Ivoire), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Patsy VanHook (France), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).