- Kenneth Eagleton – Pray for a member of the First FWB Church in Campinas who is in ICU with COVID. Praise the Lord for a 16-year-old from the First FWB Church in Araras who was also in ICU and intubated, who has survived COVID and has just been released from the hospital.
- Ken & Jayne Cash – We have our visa appointment in Chicago on June 22. Please pray the meeting goes smoothly.
- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Pray for a men’s gathering of the men from our church in Shumen with the men from New Life Church in Varna this Saturday. Pray for a good time of conversation, encouragement in the Lord, and spiritual growth.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Tomorrow morning I will be speaking to the mayor of the municipality where the village of Odarne is located, to ask about using a couple of unused rooms in the old town hall for our church meetings in that village. Please pray that God will give me favor in this matter and that the mayor will grant us the required permission. Pray that we will begin to see more openness to the gospel in the village of Odarne and in the other villages in the area.
- Josh & Lydia Provow – Please pray for our family as we travel in Alabama and Missouri in the next week. Pray for strength for the people in our church who are taking on extra responsibilities in our absence.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – Praise God for the signed and notarized purchase of the church building! Please pray for a lady who is going through a mild form of depression; pray that we would be able to serve her adequately. Thank you.
- Doug & Miriam Bishop – Pray for us as we need to renew our daughter Hazel’s passport, and as we apply for our new baby Linus’ passport. Pray that this process would be smooth and quick.
- Jack & Ashley Ketteman – Thank you in advance for praying for our family as we prepare to return to the States on June 25. Please pray that the Father will bless our many get-togethers with friends before we leave. Pray that the Lord will guide our words and give us one more opportunity to share the gospel. We also ask you to pray for our children as they say many goodbyes and transition back to the States. Change is difficult, but with each change, we are reminded that our home is in heaven and God is faithful and constant in our ever-changing world!
- Anthony & Lea Edgmon – On Monday, June 14th, Lea began a two-week course to learn how to facilitate online learning. Please pray that the information gained will be used to advance the work of the gospel in Spain and around the world.
- Neil & Mandi Morgan – Thank you for praying for Mandi’s surgery. The surgeons said it went really great. Please continue to remember her during her recovery.
- Tim and Kristi Johnson (Spain) Please pray for our family as we spend our last few days in Spain closing out our time of ministry here. We will fly back to the States on June 22, where we look forward to seeing many of our supporters and serving as Missionaries in Residence at Welch College. Pray for peace as we say goodbye to friends, pack suitcases, take COVID tests, and finalize many details. The “days” in Spain have sometimes been long, but the “years” have been short. We thank God for the privilege of serving Him and the people of Spain for the past 23 “short” years.
- Please join us in praying for Rob Conley’s (IM’s CFO) family. Last week Judi Conley, Rob’s stepmom, passed away. The funeral was Monday.
- Pray for our expecting missionary family: Caroline and Adam Pierce (IM Family). Ask God to give good health and wisdom. Pray the baby will grow and mature as expected.
- Please pray for our missionaries as they continue to seek prayer and financial support.
- Pray for Jerry Pinkerton, retired missionary to Côte d’Ivoire, who is continuing to recuperate from two neck fractures he suffered in a fall recently.
- Praise the Lord that Patsy Vanhook, retired missionary to France, is recuperating well at home after a broken hip and surgery.Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems:
Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).