January 27, 2021
- Kenneth Eagleton – Please pray for Rejane as she has been battling lower back and sciatic nerve pain for several weeks. Please pray for our church leaders. Several are going through some challenging times.
- Tim & Lydia Awtrey – Pray for two ladies who recently started attending our Bible study. Pray that they would repent and accept Jesus in their lives.
- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Pray for a friend of ours, S., who came to church for the first time this past Sunday. May the Lord work in his heart and draw him closer to Himself.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Please pray for Ina, a lady from a village which we visited last year (Batsova Mahala) at an Operation Christmas Child party. She is very sick. They discovered a large tumor in her body with other traces of cancer, did emergency surgery, and will soon begin treatment. Ina is in her mid 30’s with two young kids. Her family is poor and doesn’t always have money for food or clothing. She has shared with us that she believes in God and wants to learn more about Him. We believe that the Lord is very much working in her heart and in this village where there is currently no church presence.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – Pray for the resuming of our English for Beginners class for non-believers and for opportunities to share the gospel with them.
- Josh & Lydia Provow – This upcoming week we will have multiple OCC parties. Please pray that in these villages people would respond to the message of the gospel and that there would be an open door for future church-planting!
- Kenneth Eagleton – Continue to pray for the economic crisis in Cuba. Due to the isolation of the country, it has been difficult to get help to our partners there.
- Adam & Carol Duncan – Continue to pray for our family as we travel speaking to churches and raising support, along with Carol’s preceptor search. Remember our partners with Jungle Kids for Christ, particularly Rich Zuch, who has recently returned to Ecuador to make preparations for the whole family to return to the field.
- Jeff & Susana Turnbough (ITA) – Please pray for a new (virtual) Homiletics Class we are giving to local leaders in Madrid, and for our virtual leadership training class (Virtual Relationship Matters Course) that begins today, January 27. Leaders are participating in this class from 14 different nations–all the continents except Antarctica. Please pray for good connections as well as good communications.
- Dennis & Carol Teague – We are very likely going into our third national confinement. The details should be announced this Thursday.
- Brother Carlisle Hanna – Please continue to pray for my healing and relief from pain. Pray for all the ministries and for people suffering more than ever in these difficult times in India. Pray that believers will grow, that many will hear of the saving power of the Gospel and come to faith in Christ.
International Fellowship of FWB Churches
- Kenneth Eagleton – March 21st has been set aside as an International Day of Prayer and Fasting for Free Will Baptists to intercede for the Coronavirus pandemic and for the ensuing consequences it has brought to countries, people, and the churches.
- Heath & Joni Hubbard – Pray with us as we travel to churches and meet with individuals who are excited about partnering with Hope Alive. Pray that God will continue to provide the financial needs we have. Also continue to pray for all the team at Hope Alive in Japan as they continue to reach out to people on need and carry on the ministry.
- Shannon Little – We are half-way through a month-long state of emergency and all of my English classes at the church and community centers have been canceled. However, this has freed up some time to meet with a college student (Miss M) who is planning to go to Malta to study English for 2 months. Please pray for her safety, for our friendship to deepen, and for God to continue to draw her to Himself.
- Rusty & Brenda Carney – Pray for a kindergarten mom that Brenda has been talking to. She has been reading the Bible and saying that it stirs up a lot of feelings when she reads it. Pray the Holy Spirit would work in her heart through the Word as she reads it. Pray that God would give her eyes to see and ears to hear. Also, pray for new believer Mr. “O” as Rusty continues to lead him through Bible studies. Pray he would grow in his faith and that the Lord would provide a job for him.
- Anthony & Lea Edgmon – Anthony continues to recover from Covid. We are thankful that the medication he started Saturday has led to improvement. Last night our son, Marc, was injured at basketball practice. He will have knee surgery on Monday morning. Please pray for him as he will have a lengthy recuperation.
- Neil & Mandi Morgan – Please pray for Mandi. She tested positive for COVID-19 the end of last week and continues to have symptoms. Yesterday, she went to the ER and doctors started her on various medications. Pray for healing and comfort during this time.
- Josh & Bethany – Pray for us as we have had strong spiritual warfare in the last two weeks.