- Kenneth Eagleton – Pray for us as we prepare to serve as Missionaries in Residence at Randall University and for a seminar I will do at the National Convention on Tuesday afternoon, 4:00 pm.
- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Continue praying for the children (as well as leaders and camp counselors) from our churches who are attending camp this week.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – Please pray for wisdom and God’s provision of resources (both human and financial) so that we can start making the church property we bought into a nice Prayer House and Outreach Center in the city of Varna!
- Kenneth Eagleton – With the economic crisis in Cuba leading to street demonstrations and political unrest, pray for a resolution of the crisis and that believers will have wisdom in what to do.
- Adam & Carol Duncan – Please remember JKC partners and founders, the Davaloses, transitioning to life in the States. Pray for Carol’s dad, Dennis, who had another episode at our family gathering this past weekend. He sees a neurologist and will have further testing this week. Remember Carol this week as she learns multiple clinic-level procedures this week.
- Jeff & Susana Turnbough (ITA) – Please pray for the ITA Board meeting taking place today. We give God thanks and ask you to pray for our governing board: Peter Nicoll (OM Int’l), Rex Booth (Caleb New Zealand), Roger Lang (CM&A Australia), Deb Borland (Wycliffe USA), Jake Lapp (ECFA), and Jeff Nichols (IM).
- Steve & Becky Riggs – The French Senate will soon be voting on a final draft of a law proposal that could have serious consequences for religious ministries in France. Pray that evangelical ministries and churches may not be hindered and the Gospel will advance whatever the outcome.
- Daniel & Shelby Culwell – Please pray for Daniel’s mom, who is in the hospital with Covid. She is a high-risk patient.
- Eddy & Amanda Simmons – Please pray for Amanda as she starts treating patients at our bush clinic. Pray for wisdom for her as she diagnoses and treats patients. Pray that the patients will sense the love of Jesus through the clinic, and that the kindness of the Lord will lead them to repentance.
- Please pray for our missionaries as they continue to seek prayer and financial support.
- Please prayerfully petition the Father for the Provow family, missionaries to Bulgaria, who are navigating a family crisis.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Jerry Pinkerton (Ivory Coast), Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Jan Banks (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).