- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Praise God for the people in our church who have started to share their faith more boldly. Pray that they will be encouraged and that they will continue to be lights in the lives of their families and friends.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – This weekend (Sept 4-6) people from all of our churches in Bulgaria will be attending our yearly national conference. There will be both believers and nonbelievers at the meeting. Please be praying that everyone will be safe as they travel to the event. Pray that God will use this event to strengthen and encourage believers from our churches. Pray that those who are not Christians will understand their need to put their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation.
- Ken & Jayne Cash – We are praising God that after many months of waiting because of the COVID pandemic and visa delays, we have arrived in Pleven just in time for our annual national church conference. In a few weeks, we will have to travel to the U.S. once again so that Ken can have hip replacement surgery andthen return to Bulgaria at the beginning of December. Please be praying that this surgery will go well. Pray also for these times of transition and travel.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – Please pray for our National Conference (Sept. 4-6). About 130 + people from our five New Life Churches are expected to attend it. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would speak the Truth and change the hearts of both believers and non-believers!
- David & Mimi Reeves – As many of you know we have successfully moved across the country and settled in our new apartment. It’s been a great joy to finally be just the three of us after being guests for a long 20 months. God is good to us and we want to praise Him for all He does. Please pray with us as David’s school year begins tomorrow (Thursday, Sept 2) and that his French becomes crystal clear. Thank you all for praying.
- Matt & Cristina Price – Praise the Lord for the salvation of a man who has been attending the church since January.
- Doug & Miriam Bishop – Thank you for your prayers for our health. We are recovered now, and feeling better! Thank you also for praying about Hazel’s passport. We were able to get through on the phone and figure out what our next steps are. Pray that God would continue to do what only he can do for both Hazel and Linus’ passports.
- Ken & Judy Bailey – Thanks for your prayers! We’re praising God that we made it safely home to Japan on August 25th and spent the required first three days of quarantine in a government facility. After testing “negative” for the third time in seven days, we were allowed to move to a private location to quarantine for the remaining eleven days. We’re still being monitored daily by the Health Department and looking forward to finishing up on September 8th. We will then begin looking for a new apartment in our KCC Church neighborhood where we’ve lived since 2007. Please pray with us that we can find something quickly, and for our witness as we meet with old and new friends. Pray for our KCC Team, Rusty and Brenda Carney, Ken, and me, as we share Christ in our community.
- Tim & Kristi Johnson – This week classes have begun at Welch College, where Alejandro is in his last year and Ana is starting her first year. We are also serving as the “Missionaries in Residence” at Welch this year. Pray for a good start to the school year, and for God to continue leading students to answer the call to missions and serving Christ around the world.
- Sam & Lauren Riggs – Please continue to pray for us to receive our documents from the Spanish government! We still need Emilia’s Spanish passport, our Spanish family book, and copies of Sam’s birth certificate
- Please pray for our Stateside missionaries as they seek prayer and financial support.
- Please pray for the Delgado family after the passing of Carmen Delgado in Panama. Pray for her husband Fernando, children, grandchildren, church family, and countless friends.
- Pray for those who are still affected by COVID. Many countries around the world are still struggling.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Jerry Pinkerton (Ivory Coast), Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).