- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Pray for those who are battling sickness in our church family and among our friends. May the Lord bring healing and rest to their bodies.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Please be in prayer for our efforts to grow our church in the village of Odarne. We are still looking for a more suitable meeting place that will be cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. More importantly, pray that we will have more opportunities to make relationships and share the gospel with people in the village. Pray that the members of the church will begin to take the task of sharing the gospel with their neighbors more seriously and that they will grow in their commitment to the local church.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – Our intern Keren is flying back home now to attend her brother’s wedding. Please pray for safe travels for her.
- Kenneth Eagleton – Continue to pray for our brothers and sisters in Cuba as they face shortages of food items, medicines, and personal hygiene items. They are also facing volatile political unrest. Pray that, as believers, they will give a good testimony and be examples of hope and the love of Christ.
- Adam & Carol Duncan – We’re thankful that the kids got to spend this week with grandparents. Monday, August 2, has many starts: Carol’s dad, Dennis, has an appointment with a specialist to get to the root of the neurological symptoms; the kids begin a new school year; and Carol begins her clinical rotations. Pray for wisdom and continued endurance during this fast-paced time in our lives.
- Doug & Miriam Bishop- Praise God that the Daniel and Kate Speer family was approved for career service, and that they will join in launching New Life Church! We give praise and also ask prayer for two two-year interns hoping to go before the board in December.
- Daniel & Kate Speer – We are thankful to make the transition to career missionary status, and we are looking forward to serving with Doug & Miriam in Hokkaido. Pray for us as we begin our stateside assignment, that the Lord would continue to provide for our needs.
- Tim & Kristi Johnson – We thank God for answering a prayer we’ve prayed since the day our son, Alejandro, was born. We asked God to give him a wife who loves God with all her heart. On Saturday, that prayer was fulfilled as Alejandro and Breanna were married at Cofer’s Chapel in Nashville, Tennessee. The words of 3 John 1:4 echo in our hearts…there is no greater joy than seeing our son and his new wife walking in truth.
- Josh & Bethany – Thanks you so much for all who have been praying for our visa paperwork. We are so grateful for all of you! We finally were able to get it approved and were given an appointment for August 4. Please pray for easy travels to Houston and for our visas to be approved.
- Please pray for our missionaries as they continue to seek prayer and financial support.
- Please prayerfully petition the Father for the Provow family, missionaries to Bulgaria, who are navigating a family crisis.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Jerry Pinkerton (Ivory Coast), Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).