- Kenneth Eagleton – We are flying out of Brazil this evening (Wednesday) to the States for our stateside assignment. Please pray for physical stamina and a safe trip.
- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Praise God for two new men who started the discipleship course with Brenton this week! Pray for them as they seek to deepen their understanding of Christianity.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – Next Monday, July 5th, we will be going to the first of two back-to-back church camps. Please be praying for the kids who will attend the camps. Pray that those who are believers will be encouraged in their walk with God. Pray that those who are not believers will come to understand their need to receive Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – The last couple of weeks there have been many sick people in our church (especially children). The symptoms seem to be different from the Covid symptoms. Also, three people have been hospitalized for minor operations. Please pray for healing. Thanks!
- Jack & Ashley Ketteman – Thank you for praying for our travels– the Father answered abundantly! Please continue to pray for us as we get over jet lag and re-adjust to life in America.
- Eddy & Amanda Simmons – Please pray for rain in our area. The river is almost dry again. Praise God with us that our work permits have been approved! We hope to have the official paper and passport stamp by Friday. Now we need prayer for our Alien Cards (IDs) to be processed. Please pray for Samburu men to surrender to the gospel ministry.
- Tim & Kristi Johnson – Thanks for your prayers for our travel from Spain back to the States last week. While the goodbyes in Spain were difficult, the trip was very easy with seamless layovers, on-time flights, and all of our luggage arriving with us. Pray for our family as we settle into life here, ministering to Welch College students and traveling to supporting churches. We will continue to serve with IM until August of 2022.
- Josh & Bethany- Please pray with us for an important document we need for our visas from Spain. We need to have it within the next week so that we can send our paperwork to the consulate before some of our other documents expire. The kids have also been dealing with several sicknesses over the last month, please pray for good health for them!
- Caroline and Adam Pierce (IM family) were happy to welcome the arrival of their baby Parker, on June 26th. Pray the baby will grow and mature as expected.
- Please pray for our missionaries as they continue to seek prayer and financial support.
- Jerry and Carol Pinkerton are thankful for prayers on Jerry’s behalf after his recent fall. His latest X-rays showed he will not need surgery on his neck.
- Please prayerfully petition the Father for the Provow family, missionaries to Bulgaria, who are navigating a family crisis.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Jan Banks (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).