- Tim & Lydia Awtrey – Thank God for a wonderful national conference in Bulgaria. We were encouraged and challenged by messages given by Pastor Jeff Jones. Pray for the new people we had at church this past week. Pray that the Holy Spirit will speak to them and bring them to the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Keren Delgado – Praise God for my Bulgarian teacher, and pray that the Lord may use me to share the gospel with her. This week I start regular classes again and this time they will be in person. Pray for me as I continue studying the language. Pray also that the Lord may give me more opportunities to meet more people from the community.
- Brenton & Debbie Driscoll – Pray for wisdom as we try to plan ministry outreaches for the fall and as we prepare to begin our women’s book study in the next couple of weeks.
- Jonathan & Amy Postlewaite – This week we resume our weekly Bible studies (Thursday in Bulgarian and Friday in English). We will be studying the book of James. Please pray that everyone will grow in their understanding of God’s Word and in their desire to live out their faith in a practical way.
- Trif & Vanya Trifonov – Praise God for the encouragement our people received at the national conference in Tryavna. This week we are resuming the meetings of our Bible study group, with a series of studies on Old Testament characters. Please pray for good attendance and for the Holy Spirit to speak to the hearts of those who come.
- Adam & Carol Duncan – Please pray for the medication shortages in Ecuador. Pray for our partners: Ana, Mike, Ashley, and Katie at Antioquia School who are having issues with obtaining their long-term visas (Ana was my interpreter during our pop-up clinics). Remember us as we travel raising support.
- Matt & Cristina Price – Praise the Lord for four baptisms this past Sunday.
- Joel & Lydie Teague – Please pray for our JPense outreach event on October 2. Many non-believers have heard the gospel through this ministry. Unfortunately, due to COVID, we were forced to stop the JPense events for quite a while. Pray with us that the concert hall we are renting will be full and hearts will be moved.
- Dennis & Carol Teague – We praise the Lord for a full house and many first-time visitors Sunday, as we celebrated four baptisms in Saint-Nazaire. Pray that the conversations we had with newcomers will be fruitful.
- Heath & Joni Hubbard – Please pray this week and next for someone to be saved and baptized. We are praying specifically over the next two weeks to see someone come to Christ. Please pray with us!
- Daniel & Kate Speer – Pray for Daniel as he continues to connect with some Japanese people over the internet while he is in the US. Pray for opportunities to share the gospel in those connections. Also, continue to remember the whole family as we travel and raise partners in the ministry.
- Eddy & Amanda Simmons – Please pray for rain. The drought is becoming so severe that many families are having to migrate away from our area in search of food for their animals. It may also be that God is allowing this time of drought so that the people, especially the men, will cry out to Him for relief and salvation. Please continue to pray for Amanda as she demonstrates the love of Jesus through the medical clinic. Pray for the women as they try to create new songs from the Bible passages that they are learning. These songs will be in the Samburu language and style. Praise God for a man who has become faithful at one of our worship gatherings. He surrendered to Christ about eight weeks ago. He is the first faithful man at this particular worship gathering, other than the two men who lead.
- Anthony & Lea Edgmon – We appreciate your prayers for some important meetings coming up over the next few days. Tomorrow, we will meet with our teammates, Sam and Lauren Riggs, to make plans for their arrival in Spain this fall. We will also meet with our entire Spain Field Team on Monday, September 20th. The Alpedrete church board will meet on September 22nd to flesh out plans for the next year as our church looks to share Christ in these ever-changing times.
- Tim & Kristi Johnson – Please pray for the Spain Field Team as two new couples begin to transition into their roles as interns over the next weeks and months. We will be having our Field Team meeting by Zoom on Monday, September 20th. Even though we are serving in the States this year, we will be continuing on with our team for this meeting. Pray for wisdom for everyone as we make plans for the coming year, filled with both its challenges and ministry opportunities.
- Jaimie & Tammy Lancaster – Pray for the upcoming Uruguayan National Association on September 24th. This will be the first in-person meeting of the association since before February 2020. Pray for the safety of travel, the election of new officers, and a spirit of cooperation for future ministry. Pray also that it will be a beneficial time of fellowship with brothers and sisters that we haven’t seen in a while.
- Please pray for our Stateside missionaries as they seek prayer and financial support.
- Pray for those who are still affected by COVID. Many countries around the world are still struggling.
- Pray for Charolette Tallent, former missionary to France, and her family as they mourn the unexpected passing of her brother Mark Tallent, on September 10.
- Pray for former missionaries struggling with a variety of health problems: Jerry Pinkerton (Ivory Coast), Bobby and Sue Aycock (Brazil), Florine Coscia (Brazil), Ledgel and Sharon Ferguson (Ivory Coast and France), Glenda Fulcher (Uruguay and Panama), Mirial Gainer (Japan), Joe and Barb Haas (France), Sherwood and Vada Lee (Ivory Coast), Lloyd Plunkett (Côte d’Ivoire), Amy Robinson (Uruguay), Tom Willey, Jr. (Cuba & Panama), Don Robirds (Brazil, IM office), and Brother Carlisle Hanna (India).